"Shooting Video: Hands on Workshop on Adobe Premiere"
In this follow-up to CTPPA's first webinar "Shooting Video: An Introduction to Adobe Premiere" presenter Greg Geiger, Cr. Photog. will help you learn how to create your own promo video.
You will need to bring:
- video camera (photo camera that shoots video)
- Laptop with Adobe Premier loaded - so you MUST subscribe to the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- External hard drive.
- dress neatly, you will be interviewed at this program!!!
Once you have registered you will be given a homework assignment to be completed before attending.
NO REFUNDS on your failure to show up, not bring required gear or your failure to complete the homework!
- interview with 1, 2 clients on doing a photo session with you. Should have 5 to 7 minutes of audio to work with.
- at least 60 .jpg files that are 1920 pixels on the horizontal side
- your company logo in .prn or eps format
- the proper names of the people that you interviewed
- any photos of yourself, studio or locations that you want to show
To be better prepared for this program please watch the replay of the intro webinar
by clicking here